The Colorado Horticulture Research and Education Foundation was pleased with the turnout of students at the Front Range Community College (FRCC) scholarship interviews. The students were passionate about horticulture and will make a tremendous impact on the industry and our businesses in the near future.
Congratulations to this year’s FRCC students awarded scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Brittany Diemer, Westminster Campus, Horticulture Landscape Design
- Maggie Hernandez, Westminster Campus, Horticulture & Landscape Tech.
- Megan Royal, Westminster Campus, Horticulture
- Jervorious “JV” Riley, Westminster Campus, Nursery & Greenhouse Management
- Nathan Price, Larimer Campus, Horticulture
- Jill Johnson, Larimer Campus, Horticulture
Students who are interviewed, regardless of receiving a scholarship, are encouraged to become CNGA student members where they can be connected to member businesses, job opportunities, and internship options to further their horticulture careers.
Thank you to all businesses and individuals who have donated to the Colorado Horticulture Research and Education Foundation. Without your generosity, we could not make the impact that we do on these students’ lives.
To donate to the foundation, contact CNGA at 303.758.6672, email@example.com, or mail a check to the Colorado Horticulture Research and Education Foundation (CHREF), 959 S. Kipling Pkwy, Suite 200, Lakewood, CO 80226